Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Smile For You!!!

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning" Psalm 30:5

Though I felt pretty blue yesterday as my daughter's family pulled away in their U-Haul, I woke this morning, ready to babysit my remaining grandson and get some heavy duty packing and cleaning done. And yes, I am smiling.

Thank God He fills the empty places in my heart with wonderful friends. Yesterday, I was the recipient of comfort, encouragement and love from those friends. Today it's my turn to pass it on to others.

I borrowed this wonderful smile from a dear friend's web site to share with you today. It brought a smile to my heart yesterday when I needed it the most, so I thought I'd pass it along.


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

No comments: