Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Funeral Saturday

To all my dear friends who may have been wondering where I am:

This has been a rough week. My father was in the hospital with severe pneumonia and the doctors wanted my brother and I to make a decision regarding long term care for him. He was on a breathing tube but that needed to come out because it wasn't helping.

We opted not to do the tracheotomy and feeding tube, just having the doctors keep him comfortable. He has been through so much and is a Christian. Since Mom passed away in November, he really missed her and longed to go to be with her. He was 82 years old.

Dad passed away quietly on Wednesday afternoon. The funeral will be Saturday morning.
So that's been my week. Keep my family in prayer if you will. Thanks!

1 comment:

Miriam Pauline said...

Oh Bonnie, I am so sorry. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I'll be praying for you.