Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finally...Wedding Pictures!

It has been a whirlwind weekend including 2 funerals and the wedding, but I am home now and as promised - here are a few pictures from the wedding.




"Come On and Kiss de Girl" - To the music of the Little Mermaid, Tara and Justin share their commitment kiss. You can see a little of the dresses for the bridesmaids - she had 6 and her mom made every one of the girls dresses, including the bride's gown. They did all the decorating too - I really like the arch in the background at the church.




Here is a closeup of the happy couple.




My hubby's mom and dad were able to attend the wedding - Tara is their 4th grandchild to get married. Our 3 children are older hand have been married for5, 10 and 11 years already. (Now I am starting to feel old...LOL)

1 comment:

Patty Wysong said...

How pretty!! I really like that arch, too--and all those dresees! Wow!
Still praying!
Love ya!
Peej