Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crafty Thursdays - Wedding Wishes

As I said in an earlier post, the last two weeks have been so hectic I didn't have much chance to blog so now I'm getting caught up.


On August 8, my hubby was priviledged to perform the wedding ceremony for one of our church members. Donna and R.E. picked an unforgettable date for their wedding - 08/08/08 at 8:00 PM. It was a beautiful ceremony and the bride was radiant - of course!


One of the things I enjoy about being in the ministry is being able to help with parties and weddings. This one was no exception - I was able to help Donna with the flowers for her wedding (all silk so they could be done ahead of time).


I worked in a flower shop for awhile when we lived in Oakland, MD, but had to retire after an arthritic flare up following Mother's Day two years ago. I have missed it very much so when Donna allowed me to do her bouquet, I was tickled pink. I'm posting a photo of her bouquet because my daughter wanted to see it:




Congratulations to the happy couple!




No comments: