Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

This means war! - Monday Momennts With God

My Dearest Child,

If you could see into the spirit world for just one moment, you would have a better understanding of everything that is going on around you. Everyday, there are battles going on between my angels in heaven and the forces of the evil one to bring you down.

Each time you pray, those same evil spirit-world forces seek to delay the answers to those prayers from getting through to you. Often those forces try to prevent you from coming to me in the first
place by distracting you or lying to you.

MP900178865Don't listen to them! Instead, use the tools I have given you to protect yourself and to fight back. My word is truth. Wrap that around yourself each day and cover yourself with my righteousness, my peace and the salvation I give you, like Kevlar body armor. Faith will offer you added protection, like a shield, when the spirit-forces shoot fiery darts at you.

Then I give you my Word as a weapon to fight back against those spirit-forces that would try to bring you down. Learn what my word says and how to wield it against the enemy of your soul.

Draw close to me. Learn from me so you are prepared when these spiritual attacks come. I will be there with all the forces of heaven, surrounding you. We will fight in front of you and beside you so you may overcome anything this life throws at you. And we will be at your back, defending you.

You will always win with me.

Love,
Jesus
******

Then he said, “Don’t be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. I have come in answer to your prayer. But for twenty-one days the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia blocked my way. Then Michael, one of the archangels, came to help me, and I left him there with the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia. Now I am here to explain what will happen to your people in the future, for this vision concerns a time yet to come.” Daniel 10:12-14 (NLT)

"A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we[a] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere. Ephesians 6:10-18 (NLT)

No comments: