Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Help! I need wisdom - Monday Moments with God

My Dear Child,
I know you had a rough time of things last week, but I was there with you through it all. When you asked for wisdom to deal with people and circumstances, I helped you to see what needed to be done. I gave you the courage to face your situations and to continue the task I gave you to do.

You may not always feel my presence or hear my voice clearly, but I am with you, even during those difficult times. I am teaching you my ways, so you will be able to stay on track. I am instructing and counseling you, even through the dark hours, as you keep your heart open to me.

Don't always try to figure things out for yourself - trust me and I will lead you.

Love,
Jesus

James 1:5, Isaiah 2:3, Psalm 32:8, Proverbs 3:5-6, 2 Cor. 4:6

No comments: